- What is the most effective way for me to reach people?
- How can I get the church motivated to get outside the walls of their local buildings in the name of Christ?
- What does God want me to do in order to accomplish these things?
- I am a singer-songwriter. I have a somewhat flourishing business in the non-Christian market, where I “sneak” in songs about faith and God. Should I give that up?
- I have Christian songs that I write. Should I do that instead?
- I see the body of Christ fumbling and bumbling in their methods to get people to attend regularly, but church attendance has been declining for decades. Should I do music to get THEIR attention?
- Am I that effective of a person at all? I mean, I mess up… A LOT.
- Because I mess up a lot, and admit it, does that mean that I am relatable or just ridiculous?
- The church seems to ignore me a lot. Is this because I speak truth and I should keep going doing what is difficult? Or…
- Should I just leave them to whatever messes they are up to until they listen to someone, and “preach” where I’m wanted?
Yep. I’ve got lots of questions.